sqoop-user mailing list archives

From "Radhakrishnan Iyer" <radhakrishnan.i...@citiustech.com>
Subject Get Source and Target records
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2015 09:59:09 GMT
I want to get the target records for source and target tables.

One way is to get it is :

By using validationContext, we can getSourceRowCount() & getTargetRowCount()
if validator interface is implemented.

But Is their any other way to do it?

===========================================================================================================================================================================================
DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is confidential and
may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail
and permanently delete this message and any attachments from your system. Any dissemination,
use, review, distribution, printing or copying of this message in whole or in part is strictly
prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. CitiusTech shall not be liable
for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication
nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. CitiusTech does not guarantee that
the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that this communication is free
of viruses, interceptions or interferences.