sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New template for Sqoop 2 documentation
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 16:42:03 GMT
It seems that we’ve all pretty much agreed on spinx_rtd_theme, so I’ll make that change
as part of SQOOP-2696.

Thank you all for your feedback!

Jarcec

> On Nov 22, 2015, at 4:37 PM, David Robson <David.Robson@software.dell.com> wrote:
>
> +1 on sphinx_rtd_theme – it seems to look the best to me.

the lateral navigation as well as the possible search functionality.

> Regards,
>
> Douglas
>
> On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 8:19 PM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jarcec@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi all Sqoop users and developers,
> I’m currently working on quite huge overhaul of our documentation for Sqoop 2 under
the umbrella JIRA SQOOP-2667. In order to get true advantage of all the changes, I need to
switch from current theme that doesn’t have any sidebar to a theme that have a sidebar.
As documentation theme is quite a visible thing, I don’t want to make the call all by myself
and I’m interested what you would like to see in next version :)

> I’ve built current incarnation of the docs with various different themes that I found
on the internet and upload all of them to my apache space [1]. Please do take a look and let
me know which theme got your interest!

> Jarcec
>
> Links:
> 1: http://people.apache.org/~jarcec/new-doc-themes/
>

> --
> Visite: http://canseidesercowboy.wordpress.com/
> Siga: @dougspadotto ou @excowboys
> -----
> Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened."
> Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All
we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."