sqoop-user mailing list archives

From "Radhakrishnan Iyer" <radhakrishnan.i...@citiustech.com>
Subject Sqoop appends data into middle of the table during incremental-updates-in-hive
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 15:32:51 GMT
Hi All,

I have observed that Sqoop appends data into middle of the table during
incremental-updates-in-hive.

Can anyone help me with the reason for this behaviour.

I also came across below issue/query reported by the user using Sqoop
command :

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32966610/incremental-updates-in-hive-usin
g-sqoop-appends-data-into-middle-of-the-table

Best Regards,

Radhakrishnan

===========================================================================================================================================================================================
DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is confidential and
may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail
and permanently delete this message and any attachments from your system. Any dissemination,
use, review, distribution, printing or copying of this message in whole or in part is strictly
prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. CitiusTech shall not be liable
for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication
nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. CitiusTech does not guarantee that
the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that this communication is free
of viruses, interceptions or interferences.