sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Rahul Dhuvad <tora...@gmail.com>
Subject Sqoop import using Parquet format, java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 06:18:39 GMT
Hi,

I was trying to do a sqoop import from an oracle database as a parquet file
and I am facing below error

org/kitesdk/data/mapreduce/DatasetKeyOutputFormat

I tried placing kite-data-mapreduce-1.0.0-cdh5.4.4.jar in sqoop/lib folder.
I tried setting up HADOOP_CLASSPATH to point to this jar
I tried using --libjars option and point to this jar.

But still it complains the same error. Can some one help me in this regard.

Command used:-

sqoop import --connect jdbc:oracle:thin:@<oracle server>:1521:qa11gr2
--username user1 --password user1pwd --table a3 --columns "id,data"
--as-parquetfile -m 1

Thanks,
Rahul.