Congratulations Colin!

-Abe

On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 7:46 AM Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jarcec@apache.org> wrote:
On behalf of Apache Sqoop PPMC, I am excited to welcome Colin Ma as a new committer on Apache Sqoop. Please join me in gratulations!

Colin has started contributing to Sqoop project last August and he picked up the least interesting and exciting portion of the project - cleaning up all the various findbugs warnings (SQOOP-2448) in our code base. He did however very well and drove the project from it’s early start all the way to a successful finish. He did not ended up there and continued with another not so exciting task and fix our integration tests when running against various third party databases. Lately he had lead initiative to remove leakage of repository internal ids to the client (SQOOP-2546). You can see list of all his contribution at [1].

Jarcec

Links:
1: http://s.apache.org/OQF