sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Silva João <joao.si...@altran.com>
Subject kite-data-mapreduce missing?
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 15:47:03 GMT
Hi,

I'm running an oozie coordinator to periodically run an oozie workflow
which runs an *incremental* sqoop import from Postgres to Parquet files.

The coordinator was running OK, when no new data was added to the
origin. But after I inserted a new line in the Postgres DB, oozie/sqoop
failed with the following error:

Failing Oozie Launcher, Main class
[org.apache.oozie.action.hadoop.SqoopMain], main() threw exception,
org/kitesdk/data/mapreduce/DatasetKeyOutputFormat
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/kitesdk/data/mapreduce/DatasetKeyOutputFormat
at
org.apache.sqoop.mapreduce.DataDrivenImportJob.getOutputFormatClass(DataDrivenImportJob.java:190)

I've read that the jar for kite-data-mapreduce is missing? Is this
correct? How do I install such a package?

Thanks.

--
João M. S. Silva