sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Shashank Tandon <stan...@expedia.com>
Subject Get final review for the enhancements done in Apache Sqoop
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 08:28:41 GMT
Hi All,
          We have added lot of new enhancements in Apache Sqoop. We got review comments and
we have pushed the changes accordingly.But from last 3-6 months , we are not getting any update
on them.Since these changes are very critical  as it solves lot of cases.Please let me know
, to whom I should approach to get final feedback like whether it will be available to be
added in Sqoop 1.4.7 release.

I have tried to contact many of the committer but I am not getting any help.

[cid:A01A1EFB-4699-4C4F-907F-EA59E71DE1ED]

Please do the needful.

Thanks,
Shashank Tandon