sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Attila Szabo <asz...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Support for delete
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2016 02:20:35 GMT
Hello Anant,

Have you considered using eval tool
<https://sqoop.apache.org/docs/1.4.6/SqoopUserGuide.html#_literal_sqoop_eval_literal>
of
Sqoop?
If I understand your problem correctly, passing the desired delete query to
the eval (including of course the required other parameters like password,
connection, etc.) would do exactly the same what you're looking for.

If it would not solve your problem, or would you have any difficulties with
using the tool itself please do not hesitate to get back to me.

Cheers,
Attila

--
Best regards,