sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Mark Libucha <mlibu...@gmail.com>
Subject ORA-16000 when closing connection to a db open for read-only access
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 19:03:26 GMT
At the very end of my Sqoop job, after all the data has been transferred
from my db with read-only access, my mappers fail in connection.commit()
because that is causing some kind of write to the database.

Is there a way to keep this from happening?

Error: java.io.IOException: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00604: error
occurred at recursive SQL level 1 ORA-16000: database open for read-only
access ORA-06512: at line 5 at
org.apache.sqoop.mapreduce.db.DBRecordReader.close(DBRecordReader.java:173)
at