sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Markus Kemper <mar...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Reg: Sqoop Import as parquet with hcatalog
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2016 15:49:01 GMT
Hello Kishore,

This issue should not be RDBMS vendor specific, please see SQOOP-3046 as a
possible match for your issue.  My understanding of this issue is that
there might be some KiteSDK issues like Szabi pointed out however there are
also likely some Hive issues as well.

Markus Kemper
Customer Operations Engineer
[image: www.cloudera.com] <http://www.cloudera.com>