sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Attila Szabó <mau...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Secure sqoop transfer
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 15:34:39 GMT
Hey Sumit,

Thanks for the information. Most probably I've phrased my words in a
confusing way.

I've meant that according to my knowledge there's no single out of the box
free/open source solution for this (just a good example for that the
properties+settings differs from RBMS to RBMDS JDBC to JDBC, etc.).
Of course it would be possible to create such a tool, but IMHO it would be
out of the scope of Sqoop.

Thanks again Sumit for your additions!

Cheers,
Attila