sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Ajana Chandiruthil Sathian <ajan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to specify the column names when export HDFS data into MySQL tables?
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2017 04:04:13 GMT
Do you mind sending the screenshot of the ALL_TYPES2.csv?  I would like to
see the data in the in CSV corresponding to int, double and string.

On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 9:52 PM, feng wang <wangfengfighting@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Okay..I means the job finished without errors,and I check data in MySQL
> database,all of values for columns "int","double" and "string" are null
> [image: 内嵌图片 1]

>> I am glad that it worked. Let me look into sourcecode. If you found out
>> before me, please let me know.
>>
>> On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 9:33 PM, feng wang <wangfengfighting@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I`m just testing the sqoop tools,actually I found when the column name
>>> start with keys in MySQL like PRIMARY_people_name and the export job
>>> will going to failed too with same error logs...
>>> By the way int and double are  keywords for MySQL please see
>>> https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/keywords.html  and the* "`"* is
>>> not single quote but the *key on 'Tab' in keyboard*
>>>
>>> Thanks for your remind and I run

>>> It really works...
>>>
>>> But this is just a temporary solution, so I want edit the source code
>>> automatic add "`" for column names,this is just for MySQL,as for
>>> oracle,postgreSQL shoud add others special char. So could you mind tell me
>>> where the functions is in the source code? As I mentioned before it
>>> seems workless..

Sqoop

help, the problem is as follows:

Got exception in update thread: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server
version for the right syntax to use near 'int, double, string) VALUES ('bankcard', 'sex',
'HTTPStateCode', 'boolean', 'dom' at line 1
Method)

ask if there is any way to specify the table columns like translate* int to `int` & double
to `double`* in my case?

names,however, I could not find where the getColumnNamesForRawQuery is. I try to edit *org.apache.sqoop.manager.SqlManager.**getColumnNamesForRawQuery*