sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Ajana Chandiruthil Sathian <ajan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to specify the column names when export HDFS data into MySQL tables?
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2017 17:42:43 GMT
Hi,
you were not passing domain in the column list.
Could you please try the below Sqoop command? Please let me know if you
have any issues.

bin/sqoop export --connect jdbc:mysql://192.168.100.23:3303/IA \
--username "root" \
--password "password" \
--table "ALL_TYPES" \
--columns "bankcard,sex,HTTPStateCode,boolean,domain,ip,array,map,idcard,
phone,email,post,date,uniform_date,int,double,string" \
--export-dir "/tmp/ALL_TYPES2.csv" \
-m 1