sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Eduardo Mello <eedu.me...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: please revise your input?
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2018 17:20:17 GMT
Is this ofuscated?
"Column names:
There are currently 0 values in the list:"

Seems like your connection does not return anything, can u check your
connection?

Are you running Sqoop2? Major companies like Cloudera/MapR/Hortonworks are
deprecating Sqoop2 and recommend using Sqoop 1 ( example of warning of
"sqoop2 deprecated"
https://www.cloudera.com/documentation/enterprise/5-6-x/topics/cdh_ig_sqoop2_configure.html
).

Att,