sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Boglarka Egyed <b...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop PMC member - Szabolcs Vasas
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2018 09:48:26 GMT
On behalf of the Apache Sqoop PMC, I am pleased to welcome Szabolcs Vasas as
a new Sqoop PMC Member. Please join me in congratulating him!

Szabolcs has countless code contributions[1] as well as provides thorough
reviews
for others constantly[2]. He continuously offers help to new contributors
enabling
the project to grow and he also demonstrated a huge interest to shape the
project
with helping and scoping previous and upcoming releases.

Szabolcs's hard work is much appreciated and we look forward to his
continued contributions!

1: https://s.apache.org/nzgU
2: https://reviews.apache.org/users/vasas/reviews/

Kind Regards,