sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Robert B Hamilton <robert.hamil...@gm.com>
Subject Postgres direct
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2019 22:55:13 GMT
Hi.  Is there much active work being done on the Postgres direct export?

I have found that there is very significant performance improvement if we buffer lines into
the CopyIn in the map method. We've incorporated this in-house with some pretty good results.

Who would I contact if I wanted to share this code? I know about the dev mail list but I would
like to talk it over first before jumping in with a jira...

There are also a few other features that we've added like an option for CSV vs TEXT format,
 and some miscellaneous options parsing.

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific
statement to the contrary is included in this message.

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission,
dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received
this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.