sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Markus Kemper <mar...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Parquet Format Sqoop
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2019 17:54:20 GMT
To the best of my knowledge the only way to use Sqoop export with Parquet
is via the --hcat options, sample below

sqoop export --connect $MYSQL_CONN --username $MYSQL_USER --password
$MYSQL_PSWD --table t2 --num-mappers 1 --hcatalog-database default
--hcatalog-table t1_parquet_table

Markus Kemper
Cloudera Support