sqoop-user mailing list archives

From Marcelo Valle <marcelo.va...@ktech.com>
Subject Re: Exporting parquet, issues with schema
Date Fri, 24 May 2019 11:57:49 GMT
Hi,

I know this thread is a little old, I found the original discussion here:
https://grokbase.com/t/sqoop/user/15c94s4vjx/exporting-parquet-issues-with-schema

But I am having the same problem now, more than 3 years later, and scoop 2
seems to have been deprecated.

Are there any plans of not needing this metadata folder anymore?

Thanks,
Marcelo.

This email is confidential [and may be protected by legal privilege]. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not copy or disclose its content but contact the sender immediately upon
receipt.

KTech Services Ltd is registered in England as company number 10704940.

Registered Office: The River Building, 1 Cousin Lane, London EC4R 3TE, United Kingdom