storm-user mailing list archives

From Derek Dagit <der...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Storm UI
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 14:41:28 GMT
> it displays different stats depending on whether or not I show/hide system stats.

This is expected.  There should be a tool tip on that button that says something like "toggle
inclusion of system components."

> How much the stats change seems to differ between Chrome and IE.

That button is setting a cookie's value to true/false.  The math is done on the server side
and not in the browser, so the difference in the browser used should not matter beyond setting
the cookie.

If the toggle is not taking effect at all for some browsers, then we should create a new Issue
to take a look.

--
Derek

On 4/2/14, 8:04, David Crossland wrote:
> I have a curious issue with the UI, it displays different stats depending on whether
or not I show/hide system stats.  How much the stats change seems to differ between Chrome
and IE.  Is this a known issue?