storm-user mailing list archives

From Jason Jackson <jasonj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: storm.yml conflict, which one to use?
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 01:10:51 GMT
The rule of thumb is to use the same storm.yaml file in both nimbus and
supervisors, you won't have any problems with this.

Some of the keys/vals are only read by supervisors e.g. (worker.childopts
as that's the one that launches the worker JVM), and some are only read by
nimbus (nimbus.thrift.port), some are read by both nimbus and supervisors
(zookeeper.servers). But if you follow the rule of thumb you won't need to
think about this.