storm-user mailing list archives

From "Quentin de G." <quentin.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Whole topology restarts when a worker crash
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 13:56:46 GMT
Hey Anuj, thanks for your answer.
Unfortunately that's not what I'm seeing in Storm UI.

I have 2 machines running the workers, with one worker / machine.
When I kill a worker (kill -9 pid), even the tasks that were not running on
this worker are restarted (uptime of all tasks reset).

Maybe I'm doing something wrong in my topology, or some config parameters
are wrong.

Thanks,

Quentin