storm-user mailing list archives

From Neelesh <neele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ACK performance hit & Loggly abandoning Storm
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 23:10:41 GMT
Its an interesting read. The blog is vague on some details - with ACK on,
the throughput was 80K/s. With their custom solution its 100K/s. Assuming
they were both deployed on similar hardware (I do not know , the blog does
not confirm either way), the difference is not something that warrants a
custom framework to me. Obviously its working better for Loggly.

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 8:26 AM, Otis Gospodnetic <otis.gospodnetic@gmail.com