storm-user mailing list archives

From Derek Brown <derekbrown...@gmail.com>
Subject ClassNotFoundException clojure.lang.ILookupHost with 0.9.x-incubating
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 20:37:34 GMT
I'm getting that exception when starting a topology with either
0.9.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT I built locally, or 0.9.1-incubating from Central.

The topology is in Clojure. The project.clj dependency
is [org.apache.storm/storm-core "0.9.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT"], and I'm using
Clojure 1.5.1.

>From poking around, it looks like ILookupHost was removed in Clojure 1.2 or
1.3.

When using Storm 0.9.0.1, this doesn't happen. My motivation for going to
0.9.2-* is the Kryo issue with Storm/Titan (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-263).

Thanks,
Derek