Hello again, Anuj, and thanks for your time.
I just checked the worker process ID on 169.machine.com.

If I kill a worker on 168.machine.com, there's no change on 169.machine.com worker PID, and tasks on 169.machine.com don't restart.
If I kill the supervisor on 168.machine.com, the worker PID on 169.machine.com changes and all tasks are restarted. I'm not sure if its a normal behaviour.

Thanks.