Hi everyone,

We are having some issues with the Storm topology. The problem is that some tuples are being lost somewhere in the topology. Just after the topology is deployed, it goes pretty well, but after several hours it starts to loose a significant amount of tuples.

From what we've found out from the logs, the thing is that the tuples exit one bolt/spout, and never enter the next bolt.

Here is some info about the topology:
According to the Storm UI there are no Failed tuples. Can anybody give any idea of what might be the reason of the tuples getting lost?

Thanks.

Storm config (storm.yaml)
(In case both nodes have workers running, the configuration is the same on both nodes, just the "storm.local.hostname" parameter changes)

storm.zookeeper.servers:
     - "zkserver1"
nimbus.host: "nimbusserver"
storm.local.dir: "/mnt/storm"
supervisor.slots.ports:
    - 6700
    - 6701
    - 6702
    - 6703
storm.local.hostname: "storm1server"

nimbus.childopts: "-Xmx1024m -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true"
ui.childopts: "-Xmx768m -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true"
supervisor.childopts: "-Xmx1024m -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true"
worker.childopts: "-Xmx3548m -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true"

storm.cluster.mode: "distributed"
storm.local.mode.zmq: false
storm.thrift.transport: "backtype.storm.security.auth.SimpleTransportPlugin"

storm.messaging.transport: "backtype.storm.messaging.netty.Context"

storm.messaging.netty.server_worker_threads: 1
storm.messaging.netty.client_worker_threads: 1
storm.messaging.netty.buffer_size: 5242880 #5MB buffer
storm.messaging.netty.max_retries: 30
storm.messaging.netty.max_wait_ms: 1000
storm.messaging.netty.min_wait_ms: 100

Zookeeper config (zoo.cfg):
tickTime=2000
initLimit=10
syncLimit=5
dataDir=/var/zookeeper
clientPort=2181
autopurge.purgeInterval=24
autopurge.snapRetainCount=5
server.1=localhost:2888:3888

Topology configuration passed to the StormSubmitter:
Config conf = new Config();
conf.setNumAckers(6);
conf.setNumWorkers(4);
conf.setMaxSpoutPending(100);