storm-user mailing list archives

From Marc Vaillant <vaill...@animetrics.com>
Subject Re: Doubts on Apache Storm
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 13:33:34 GMT
On Tue, May 06, 2014 at 03:21:13PM +0530, milind.patil@polarisft.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    Is Nimbus mandatory for storm? (Our development env is neither using
>    Nimbus nor any other cloud environment)

I think you might have misunderstood nimbus.  It is a daemon that is
part of storm, *not* nimbus from the nimbus project.

> (I am new to Apache storm, it would really help me if any basic document
> available on Apache storm)
>
> Regards
> Milind Patil | Intellect Liquidity cash management
> 8SWS 031 | Silver metropolis | Western express highway | Goregaon (East) |
> Mumbai | 400 063. INDIA
> Board: 91-22-67801500  | 91-22-42029200 | Ext: 1734 Mobile: +91 9920612360
> | mail id: milind.patil@polarisft.com
>

> This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the
intended recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been
misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby
notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than
by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.