storm-user mailing list archives

From Gaspar Muñoz <gmu...@stratio.com>
Subject Set Component Configuration after during Prepare Method
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 16:25:50 GMT
I want to set a *tick tuple* and I always do that in
getComponentConfiguration() without problems.

But in this case for a variety of reasons I need do it during *prepare
method* and I don't know how to set tick tuple at this point
(getComponentConfiguration has already called).

Is it possible change component configuration during prepare method in a
bolt?

I tried this and doesn't work.

String json_conf =
_context.getComponentCommon(_context.getThisComponentId())
                    .get_json_conf();
//Add option topology.tick.tuple.freq.secs and seconds.
_context.getComponentCommon(_context.getThisComponentId()).set_json_conf(json_conf)

But doesn't seem to be applied.

Thanks.