storm-user mailing list archives

From Hamza Asad <hamza.asa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Output of storm topology?
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 08:42:09 GMT
Respected All,
I'm new to storm, started working on it of my own as i'm impressed by the
features it is providing. I have successfully deployed storm, run wordcount
example. But i want to see the result. Either on a web UI or in a file. How
can i do that? Please help me as it is very necessary to validate my future
implementation results.

Regards

--
*Muhammad Hamza Asad*