storm-user mailing list archives

From János Háber <janos.ha...@finesolution.hu>
Subject Re: Sample project using Storm and Kafka (using Scala 2.10)
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 21:23:24 GMT
Benjamin:
That's great but.... storm-kafka-plus compiled with scala 2.9 not 2.10, you
need to download the source and recompile with maven option (
https://github.com/wurstmeister/storm-kafka-0.8-plus/pull/15 ).

The storm-kafka-plus project is moved to storm as external project (so I
think the latest source is in the storm tree).
I sent an issue ( STORM-325 ) to create a cross compile build like kafka...
maybe... sometimes...

b0c1

ps: I currently marked to myself storm with kafka > 0.7 to unstable,
because:
- the storm project moving and changing
- the storm kafka integration is changing
- no scala 2.10 support

I think maybe some month later we have a stable storm+kafka (>0.7) pair
(and maybe summingbird [tormenta] will support this)...

János Háber
Fine Solution Ltd