storm-user mailing list archives

From János Háber <janos.ha...@finesolution.hu>
Subject Re: Sample project using Storm and Kafka (using Scala 2.10)
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 21:32:13 GMT
https://github.com/apache/incubator-storm/blob/master/external/storm-kafka/pom.xml#L34
And 2.10 not backward compatible with 2.9... that's why scala
applications/libraries is cross compiled with multiple scala version.
(that's why SBT will handle this natively, but I think in apache sbt is not
allowed so you need to create multiple maven project (hard way) or switch
to gradle (like kafka) to produce multiple version)

János Háber
Fine Solution Ltd