storm-user mailing list archives

From Jarek ƚmiejczak <...@smiejczak.net>
Subject Re: Transactional Spout in Python
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 05:10:49 GMT
Hi,

ad. 2. I'm currently learning about storm in my own research and here's
what i know:
I think you should look at jython. It's python implemented in java. It
allows you to use java libraries and implements python 2.X semantics (i'm
not sure about 3.X).
I'm currently trying to start implement my first project via:
https://github.com/jimbaker/jython-storm-starter

Second and less nice opthon is to use shelltype bolts - however i'm not
sure about performance and scalability of such solution. Personally, i
would try to avoid this at all costs.

Greetings :)

--
jarek@reijutsu:~$ fortune
You have Egyptian flu: you're going to be a mummy.