storm-user mailing list archives

From Abhishek Bhattacharjee <abhishek.bhattacharje...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Order of Bolt definition, catching ""that subscribes from non-existent component [ ...]"
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 19:45:13 GMT
I don't think what you are trying to do is achievable. Data in storm always
move forward so you can't give it back to a bolt from which it originated.
That is a bolt can subscribe from bolts which were created before it's
creation. So, I think you can create another object of the A bolt say D and
then assign the o/p of C to D.

--
*Abhishek Bhattacharjee*
*Pune Institute of Computer Technology*