storm-user mailing list archives

From "M.Tarkeshwar Rao" <tarkeshwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: storm scheduler behavior
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 06:56:30 GMT
Hi,

I am facing a problem in scheduling. we are using trident.
Initially co-ordinator and emiter scheduled in one worker machine and other
bolts in different machines of the cluster.

When Master-Batch-controller of trident goes down or intentionally killed,
nimbus bring the MBC up but we are getting so many failures in Storm ui.

without scheduling it is working fine but with scheduling we are getting
failures.

Regards
Tarkesh