storm-user mailing list archives

From "Cody A. Ray" <cody.a....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: why does storm not supply a mechanism for supplying topology necessary dependent jars other than the fat jar?
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 21:17:09 GMT
I'm not positive, but I don't think storm isolates topologies (and its core
stuff) with different classpath loaders. This is why you have to make a fat
jar and shade all dependencies into your own namespace. You can only have
one version of a jar per classpath loader. Or something like that. :)

-Cody

--
Cody A. Ray, LEED AP
cody.a.ray@gmail.com