storm-user mailing list archives

From Andres Gomez <andresgome...@gmail.com>
Subject zookeeper problem when use trident kafka spout
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 16:56:21 GMT
Hi all,

I use storm with kafka! Actually, I use a topology with trident storm =
when I use:

1- trasactional trident spout
2- Some functions

I have a problem in my zookeeper cluster, because storm continually =
writes at zkPath --> /trasactional/ and this generate a lot of logs and =
snapshot by which the disk fills up quickly! I see the logs and i can =
see that storm writes the state of transactional spout (commit of offset =
of kafka).=20

Do you have a similar problem? Do you know how I could fix it? Is there =
any way to write less frequently in zookeeper?

Regards,

Andres