storm-user mailing list archives

From milind.pa...@polarisft.com
Subject Fw: Doubts on Apache Storm
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 13:55:02 GMT

Hi All,

Thanks for clarifying the doubts.

Can I request if there is any doc that demonstrate the deployment steps,
pseudo code, FAQ, etc. (Basically basic building blocks)

Regards
Milind Patil | Intellect Liquidity cash management
8SWS 031 | Silver metropolis | Western express highway | Goregaon (East) |
Mumbai | 400 063. INDIA
Board: 91-22-67801500  | 91-22-42029200 | Ext: 1734 Mobile: +91 9920612360
----- Forwarded by Milind Patil/BSC37/polarisFT on 05/06/2014 07:24 PM
-----