storm-user mailing list archives

From Nikhil Singh <nsingh.u...@yahoo.com>
Subject isReady function in BatchCoordinator
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2014 22:38:02 GMT
We have a spout which implements ITridentSpout and in that we have a Batch Coordinator. My
understanding is that the "isReady(long transactionId)" function is called for each instance
of the spout to check if they are ready to accept the batch.However, in the batch coordinator
the initializeTransaction is called with increasing transactionId BUTthe isReady is always
called with the starting transactionId.
What am I missing here.. is this a bug or my understanding is not correct.thanksNikhil