storm-user mailing list archives

From Harsha <st...@harsha.io>
Subject Re: Issues With Parallelism In Kafka Spout
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2014 15:43:27 GMT

Hi Nilesh, Did you check if your kafka topic partitions all being
writtten to. -Harsha

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014, at 07:22 AM, Nilesh Chhapru wrote:
> Hi All,

> Please give some inputs as this is pending since long and need to meet
> the deadlines

> *Regards*,

> *Nilesh Chhapru.*

****Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Ugam. Ugam does not accept any
responsibility or liability for it. This e-mail message may contain
proprietary, confidential or legally privileged information for the sole
use of the person or entity to whom this message was originally
addressed. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please delete it and all attachments from
any servers, hard drives or any other media.

Warning: Sufficient measures have been taken to scan any presence of
viruses however the recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. Ugam accepts no liability for
 ****