storm-user mailing list archives

From Devang Shah <devangsha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: bolt stop receiving tuples
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 12:22:20 GMT
Can you post your topology configuration here like the no. Of workers, no.
of instances of each spout/bolt, max pending spout etc.

What processing are you doing in the bolt B - connecting to external
service ? Try replacing all the code in execute method of bolt B with a log
statement and check if it's still an issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Devang