storm-user mailing list archives

From Ravali Kandur <kandu...@umn.edu>
Subject Regarding Inter-Cluster communication in storm.
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 01:19:20 GMT
Hi,

I am relatively new to storm and I am currently working on a project which
needs a communication between two different storm clusters. Could you
please suggest if there are any resources already available which could
help me in achieving this.

Example scenario:
I have a storm custer1 (with spout1.1, spout2.1 and bolt1 configured as per
topology1) and storm cluster2 (with multiple spout2.1, spout2.2 and bolt2
configured as per topology2). I need to communicate from from spout1.1 to
spout2.1 which are basically from different clusters.

Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Thanks !