storm-user mailing list archives

From Eyal Golan <egola...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some questions I have while evaluating Storm
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2014 21:17:00 GMT
quick question,
regarding 4 - how would you know that a bolt has received everything ?

10x

*Eyal Golan*

Connect

[image: Gmail] <egolan74@gmail.com> [image: LinkedIn]
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/egolan74> [image: My Blog]
<http://eyalgo.com/> [image:
Twitter] <http://twitter.com/eyalgo_egolan> [image: Skype] [image: GitHub]
<https://github.com/eyalgo> [image: Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/eyal.golan.14>

P  Save a tree. Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary