storm-user mailing list archives

From An Tran <tra...@gmail.com>
Subject Storm Supervisor drops out
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2014 12:38:31 GMT
Hello all,

I am currently having some issues with Storm Supervisor dropping out from
the Supervisor summary view in the UI (This happens sporadically) .  When I
log into the machine i still see the supervisor process running and no
abnormal errors as far as i can tell.

I'm wondering if you guys know what the root cause is? I do want to mention
that storm and zookeepers are running on the same set of machines.

Is this happening because storm lost communication with zookeeper?  If so
is there a parameter i can tune to prevent this from happening?  In the
future we plan on having a dedicated zookeeper cluster.

Thanks.