Sheldon,
      You can also make a call to /api/v1/topology/summary to get a list of topologies
 https://github.com/apache/storm/blob/master/STORM-UI-REST-API.md#apiv1topologysummary-get

-Harsha

On Sun, Dec 14, 2014, at 12:50 PM, Manoj Jaiswal wrote:
Why dont you use the storm list command and use the output to make up the url.
That will give the topology name,

Else you can do a ls on storm local directory to get exact id of toplogy.

ls /home/storm/storm-local/nimbus/stormdist

Additionally you can query zookeeper for storm node directory and you will get topology id from there.

Hope this helps.

-Manoj