From: Nathan Leung [mailto:ncleung@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2014 9:03 AM
To: user; yuhao
Subject: Re: Is it possible to build topology dynamically

Not yet but I am working on it.  You can track progress here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-561

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 8:54 PM, yuhao <yuhao@easyway.net.cn> wrote:

Hi,

Is it possible to build topology dynamically? For example, given some topology configuration which can tell names of spouts and bolts, as well as their parallelisms and how they are connected, the grouping scheme and the like, the program can then parse the configuration, build the topology and submit it to Nimbus.

Is this practical?

Best regards,

Hao Yu
Center for High-speed Railway Technology, Tsinghua University (CHRT)
Addr: 1117 LiuQing Building, Tsinghua University, Beijing, P.R.CHINA, 100084
Fax: 86-10-62788330
Email´╝Üyuhao@easyway.net.cn