Hello.

dashengju and me are trying to add a feature to Storm, storm-redis integration.
There is already a JIRA issue and Github PR regarding this.
But it could become more valuable when we collect our requirements for integration.

Currently simple Trident and Abstract Bolt type is implemented.
(Redis cannot act as reliable message queue, so we may not support Spout.)

Redis supports various data types, so we may select which data types should be supported.

I wish Storm users groups to have a look and discuss any opinions.

Thanks, and happy new year!

Best Regards.
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)