storm-user mailing list archives

From clay teahouse <clayteaho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: the external Zookeeper in Local mode
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 10:04:31 GMT
Hi,
Even if I use the local cluster with the constructor that specified the
external zookeeper's address, I still see:
backtype.storm.zookeeper - Starting inprocess zookeeper at port 2000
and
 org.apache.storm.zookeeper.ZooKeeper - Initiating client connection,
connectString=localhost:2000 sessionTimeout=20000
watcher=org.apache.storm.curator.ConnectionState@7887fb2f

And I still see the message:

No partition information found, using configuration to determine offset

I am mostly concerned about the latter message. Why am I getting this
message?

thanks,
Clay