storm-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Neilson <arsneil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there anyone who have experience of using storm with druid?
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 20:49:04 GMT
I can't answer your question directly as I haven't used Druid, but I will
point out that Druid was developed by Metamarkets and they are using Druid
with Storm and Kafka in their architecture (
https://metamarkets.com/2014/building-a-data-pipeline-that-handles-billions-of-events-in-real-time/).
They've open-sourced Tranquility, which includes components for streaming
data from Storm to Druid:

https://github.com/metamx/tranquility

Hope this helps.