storm-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Leung <ncle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question About Emitted, Transferred and Acked Bolts
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2015 16:56:05 GMT
executed = # of times you called executed
acked = # of executed tuples that you acked; ideally this will match
executed
emitted = # of tuples that you emitted; if you call emit more than once per
execute call this can be higher than execute count
transferred = # of tuples transferred downstream; if you have 2 bolts
subscribing to your bolt, then this count can be higher than emitted.