executed = # of times you called executed
acked = # of executed tuples that you acked; ideally this will match executed
emitted = # of tuples that you emitted; if you call emit more than once per execute call this can be higher than execute count
transferred = # of tuples transferred downstream; if you have 2 bolts subscribing to your bolt, then this count can be higher than emitted.