Thanks Brian,

If it is not too much to ask, can you give me a brief description how you instrument it and access the satets.

Kobi

On Sun, Feb 1, 2015 at 2:22 PM, Brian O'Neill <bone@alumni.brown.edu> wrote:
Yes, we use AOP to get metrics/timings for individual functions/states within Storm.
It works like a charm.

If you’d like, we could potentially open source that code.

-brian

---

Brian O'Neill

Chief Technology Officer

Health Market Science, a LexisNexis Company

215.588.6024 Mobile @boneill42

This information transmitted in this email message is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you received this email in error and are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, please contact the sender at the email above and delete this email and any attachments and destroy any copies thereof. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copying or other use of, or taking any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.